• AMT

IMTS 2020 Update

A message from Peter Eelman, VP & CXO


I would like to thank you for your loyalty to IMTS, your commitment to the industry, and your patience, as we continue to work through the complexity of cancelling IMTS 2020. Our biggest goal throughout this process has been to make sure that booth space payments you have made towards IMTS 2020 remain fully protected.


While IMTS 2020 has been cancelled, please remember that the IMTS Network and IMTS spark will be activated in September and will offer you outstanding opportunities to connect with the IMTS audience. For more information, go to IMTS.com.


Today, we can report that we have developed a plan that achieves the goal of protecting your investment in IMTS 2020 and offers you choices as to how you would like that investment refunded or applied to IMTS 2022. Please consider your options below carefully, as we have included several strong incentives and opportunities as a reward for your loyalty.


After making your decision, log on to your IMTS 2020 e-kit and enter your response. You will have until September 15, 2020 to make your decision, if we do not hear from you by then we will process Option #1 on your behalf.


IMTS 2020 Space Payment options:


1. Full credit towards IMTS 2022 If you have paid 70% of your IMTS 2020 booth space (10% deposit, 30% first payment, 30% second payment), you may choose to credit all IMTS 2020 booth payments towards your IMTS 2022 booth space. Choosing this option will earn the following incentives:

  • Lock in your current booth location or be eligible for best available upgrade.

  • Freeze your current booth space rates at the current payment level for IMTS 2022. Note - booth space rates have increased for IMTS 2022. Click here to see new rates.

2. Partial credit/partial refund for IMTS 2022 If you have paid 70% of your IMTS 2020 booth space (10% deposit, 30% first payment, 30% second payment), or 40% of your IMTS 2020 booth space (10% deposit, 30% first payment), you may choose to credit 40% of your payments towards your IMTS 2022 booth space. The remaining will be refunded to you. Choosing this option will earn the following incentives:

  • Freeze your current booth space rates at the current payment level for IMTS 2022. Note - booth space rates have increased for IMTS 2022. Click here to see new rates.

  • Your IMTS 2022 booth space assignment will be made April, 2021.

3. Full refund You may choose to receive a complete refund of your IMTS 2020 payments. Choosing this option will:

  • Require a new application for IMTS 2022 subject to the published space rates. Note - booth space rates have increased for IMTS 2022. Click here to see new rates.

  • Your IMTS 2022 booth space assignment will be made April, 2021.

Note: if you choose Option 2 or 3, we intend to begin the refund procedure as early as October 1, 2020 and hope to have it completed by November 30, 2020, pending confirmation and processes.


Note: If you paid 100% (10% deposit, 30% first payment, 30% second payment, 30% final payment), you will automatically receive a 30% refund and will choose between options 1-3 for the remaining 70%.


Please complete the form in the IMTS e-kit indicating your preference by September 15, 2020.

e-kit: https://www.imts.com/ekit


If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me, or Mark Kennedy, Director - Exhibition Sales (mkennedy@IMTS.com).


Regards,

Peter Eelman Vice President & CXO